Saturday, November 6, 2021

It's My Marshmallow!

 

Bows and I have a new toy obsession... Marshmallows by MoonPizza. They are event only and once the event is over they are gone forever. So we rushed over to Woodland to grab the newest Royal Frog. When we got home Bows didn't want to share so ran me over with her new Cloud Walk & Pop from Starries. Oh and we got an super cute new bedroom from Lil Miss Chatterbox.

✰ Credits ✰

 

Bows is wearing:

 

Hair: Magika - Prudence
Outfit : [Vk!] Briar Set Deer_ BB @ Woodland
Socks: tiptoes - Slouch Socks
Stickers: Izzie's - TD - Face Sticker Stars



 Boogers is wearing:

 

Hair: Stealthic - Rebellion
Outfit:[Vk!] Briar Set Racoon_ BB @ Woodland
Socks: tiptoes - Over the Knee Socks - Bear
Shoes: tiptoes - Knot Sneakers (Unrigged)
Stickers: Izzie's - TD - Face Sticker Dino
Tears: *TD* CryBaby Tears - Ver. 0.6



Decor 

MOONPIZZA - Marshmallow Royal Frog @ Woodland
[Starries] Cloud Walk & Pop - Toddler (Wear me) @ Woodland
*LMC* My Pillow - Clouds @ Woodland
*LMC* cloud dresser @ Woodland
*LMC* Cloud Bed @ Woodland
*LMC* Little Pillow @ Woodland
*LMC* Cloud Rug @ Woodland
*LMC* My Cloud Bench 1 @ Woodland
*LMC* wall plush rainbow @ Woodland

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Marshmallow!

  Bows and I have a new toy obsession... Marshmallows by MoonPizza. They are event only and once the event is over they are gone forever. So...