Thursday, May 13, 2021

To The Moon

 

 
Today our friend Ashlee came over to play with her pet piggy. We got out my new wagon... I mean rocket ship from Starries. But we couldn't go to the moon dressed in regular clothes. So we got all dressed up in our new duds from Little Miss Chatter Box (they come in Bebe & TD). I couldn't get the rocket ship to start up so I got out with my new Lalaphant from Starries. We both gave Ashlee and Bows a good kick but it didn't go as planed. We didn't go to the moon but the ride down the steps was kind of fun. You can get your own Lalapahnt that does all kinds of cool things at the Daydream Event. The Wagon is for sale at the Woodland Kids Event and all the profits go to RFL,

 

✰ Credits ✰

 

Ashlee is wearing:

 

Hair: Doe: Olivia (been tinted)
Dress:  *LMC* Joyful Dress Bebe @ Woodland Kids Event
Stickers: Izzie's Face Stickers (TD/Omega/BOM)


Bows is wearing:

 

Hair: Magika - Prudence
Sweater/Jeans: *LMC* Sad Bebe @ Woodland Kids Event
Stickers: Izzie's Face Stickers (TD/Omega/BOM)


 Boogers is wearing:

 

Hair: tram I0129 hair
Hat: Bowler Hat Black on MP
Ears: [Starries] Cutie The Lalaphant - Wearable ears @ Daydream
Outfit:*LMC* Bing Bebe @ Woodland Kids Event
Shoes: AP: Paw Slippers


Decor 

[Starries] Joey's Rocket Wagon @ Woodland Kids Event
[Starries] Cutie The Lalaphant @ Daydream
Mutresse - Fluffy Squirrels - 9
Mutresse-Cheeky Raccoons-Plotting
O.M.E.N - My Pet Adventure - Piggy Companion

 

 

Event Info

 Daydream- 5/12 - 5/31
 Woodland Kids Event - 5/5 - 5/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's My Marshmallow!

  Bows and I have a new toy obsession... Marshmallows by MoonPizza. They are event only and once the event is over they are gone forever. So...